Most staff work in a setting where there is an organisation – and the organisation as a whole has an influence and effect on the way people work.
What we do
Most staff work in a setting where there is an organisation. And the organisation as a whole has an influence and effect on the way people work. We see that working at the organisational level is important as the organisation holds people together and it is at this level that the purpose and direction for work is often set.
The work we carry out in organisational development is varied because the organisations we work with are varied and their questions and challenges are different. Our approach however is generally structured around:
- Diagnosis: We look at what is going on at present, what are the problems and opportunities when observed from outside?
- Discovery: We seek the untapped potential in the organisation and in the people which can be developed and applied to the solutions?
- Delivery: We help the organisation develop the processes, skills and abilities to deliver value.
Find out more about
- Research into, and design of interventions addressing organisational development issues associated with the need for, or the execution of organisational change and transformation. We have particular expertise in multi-stakeholder situations both within the enterprise and wider business and community partnerships helping to develop a shared approach to working.
- Requirements, design and/or delivery of leadership development programmes, including succession planning, skills and behaviour development, C-Suite leadership preparation.
- Development of skills to support more creative thinking and innovative action in organisations.
- Audits into diversity and inclusion in organisations, and the development of business cases, sustainable strategies and plans for organisations to become more representative of their customers and stakeholders, and to get the best from all their staff.